Help with party entertainers !! | ExpatWoman.com

Help with party entertainers !!

Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 17:58

Hello Ladies ,

I'm looking for party entertainers for my DS's 2nd birthday party.. I plan to have a small gathering at home for the kids ( so something inexpensive) and am looking for someone who will engage with the kids and have them sing and dance .. don't think the kids will be able to engage in anything more.. any leads appreciated .. TIA

Latest post on 21 March 2017 - 18:36
I maybe too late, but my husband teaches tots how to dance like their favourite popstar - although just turns out to be a great game of musical shapes and a bit of wiggling! Totally adorable and makes them nice and sleepy! You can find out more about him and what he has done here: www.nmchoreography.com
Latest post on 31 January 2017 - 17:30
OP all the ladies with small amount of posts tend to be company employees advertising their business. I would look for companies with reviews or ladies on here who have a high number of posts The OP doesn't have that many posts herself, but she might find someone of those low posts that is exactly what she's looking for ???
Latest post on 31 January 2017 - 13:52
OP all the ladies with small amount of posts tend to be company employees advertising their business. I would look for companies with reviews or ladies on here who have a high number of posts
Latest post on 31 January 2017 - 09:28
You could also try Music Monkeys. They do singing and music parties for children up to the age of 5 yrs. www.musicmonkeys.ae
Latest post on 29 January 2017 - 15:38
You should contact science made fun. They have some really cool science experiments for kids. Even for kids age 2 and 3. They have an after-school program at my kids nursery. They are amazing https://www.facebook.com/sciencemadefundubai/
Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 11:00
You could try this one although not sure of prices. http://cheekylittleevents.com/parties/ :party:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY