Hair Botox or Keratin? | ExpatWoman.com

Hair Botox or Keratin?

Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 18:10

Hi

Anyone have any experience with Hair Botox? Is there some place anyone can recommend?

Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 22:30
Aliza, formerly of Beauty Plus is your 'go to' lady for any kind of treatment like this. She does hair botox, keratin treatments, brazilian blowouts, rebonding and she's excellent. I second this. She is best in what she does. Never had a prob.
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 21:57
But there are salons charging 500-1000 for similar treatments. I don't get the difference. I am having troubles managing my hair and budget is really tight. ☹️ Try one of these cheap salons... You will end up paying to dermatologist to fix **** up they do to your scalp. I had my hair scalp burnt and got massive hairfall after a treatment in a salon which is not so cheap but the staff was not trained well. When it comes to such treatments better chose a professional who knows what she is doing.
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 12:48
It depends on the treatment, how long your hair is, how much the salons are getting the products for, how much their overheads are - sooooo many factors.
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 11:28
But there are salons charging 500-1000 for similar treatments. I don't get the difference. I am having troubles managing my hair and budget is really tight. ☹️
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 11:19
Aliza, formerly of Beauty Plus is your 'go to' lady for any kind of treatment like this. She does hair botox, keratin treatments, brazilian blowouts, rebonding and she's excellent. Butttt her prices have gone up sooooo high. What's happening in Dubai? :cry: Everywhere they are talking about recession and people increasing service charges of everything. Yes I know she is excellent but services starting from 1000++ Dhs is too much Try going to one of the mainline salons for any of these treatments! They start at 1,800 dhs!!!
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 10:29
Aliza, formerly of Beauty Plus is your 'go to' lady for any kind of treatment like this. She does hair botox, keratin treatments, brazilian blowouts, rebonding and she's excellent. If it's not too much trouble, would you happen to know anyone who could do a good hair colouring as well.
Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 23:44
Aliza, formerly of Beauty Plus is your 'go to' lady for any kind of treatment like this. She does hair botox, keratin treatments, brazilian blowouts, rebonding and she's excellent. Thank you so much. I will get in touch with her.
Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 23:18
Aliza, formerly of Beauty Plus is your 'go to' lady for any kind of treatment like this. She does hair botox, keratin treatments, brazilian blowouts, rebonding and she's excellent. Butttt her prices have gone up sooooo high. What's happening in Dubai? :cry: Everywhere they are talking about recession and people increasing service charges of everything. Yes I know she is excellent but services starting from 1000++ Dhs is too much
Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 18:38
Aliza, formerly of Beauty Plus is your 'go to' lady for any kind of treatment like this. She does hair botox, keratin treatments, brazilian blowouts, rebonding and she's excellent.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY