Looking for hairdresser (updated 2017) | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for hairdresser (updated 2017)

Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 23:21

Hi ladies,
I am looking for recommendation for a hairdresser who can cut hair well. And won't charge ridiculous amount for that. I am not looking for fancy salon recommendations. So excuse me all ladies naming and faming roots, salon ink, slam, pastels, sisters Etc

Anyone charging ess than 200 Dhs please?

Latest post on 19 January 2017 - 09:26
In palm strip there is a good irish haidressser the sanctuary ladies salon she did a good cut and high light for my niece and soft light for meit was awesome, the pedicure and manicure also was excellent. .
Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 11:29
Does anybody know if Maureen (mobile hairdresser) still works in Dubai?
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 22:32
There are few salons offering wash and cut in that range. De La Mer in jumeirah 3 (170 Dhs for cut) Essential salon al wasl road (180 Dhs for a cut) Cut above in jumeirah center (200 Dhs for a cut)
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 13:09
Hi ladies, I am looking for recommendation for a hairdresser who can cut hair well. And won't charge ridiculous amount for that. I am not looking for fancy salon recommendations. So excuse me all ladies naming and faming roots, salon ink, slam, pastels, sisters Etc Anyone charging ess than 200 Dhs please? I had a chat with my hairdresser who is one of the salons above and asked her why the prices are so high for services here She said it is because of import costs of products, rents, staff salaries, rents and medical insurance. Because they pay the stylists more here the salons have to sadly offset the costs to the customer. There are many freelance ladies who come to your house, perhaps they charge less as they don't have the salon overheads. Plenty of 'freelance' work from home, or come to you hairdressers. But still doubtful you'd find one charging that low - they'd never make any money. Lowest I found was about 450 for cut and partial colour.
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 12:53
Hi ladies, I am looking for recommendation for a hairdresser who can cut hair well. And won't charge ridiculous amount for that. I am not looking for fancy salon recommendations. So excuse me all ladies naming and faming roots, salon ink, slam, pastels, sisters Etc Anyone charging ess than 200 Dhs please? I had a chat with my hairdresser who is one of the salons above and asked her why the prices are so high for services here She said it is because of import costs of products, rents, staff salaries, rents and medical insurance. Because they pay the stylists more here the salons have to sadly offset the costs to the customer. There are many freelance ladies who come to your house, perhaps they charge less as they don't have the salon overheads.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY