Restaurant/Bar recommendations near Dubai Opera | ExpatWoman.com

Restaurant/Bar recommendations near Dubai Opera

Latest post on 28 February 2018 - 10:30
I think there's a new Japanese restaurant in the area, Kohantei I think? Who's tried that?
We have been once in Kohantei, and weren’t impressed.
Latest post on 28 February 2018 - 10:20
Hi ladies, seeking restaurant/bar recommendations within walking distance of Dubai Opera. TIA
It's only a short distance to Souk Al Bahar and Dubai Mall where there's plenty of options... My husband and I like to visit Claw some weekends, which is licensed, or otherwise Carluccio's is a great spot to sit outside and enjoy the fountains
Latest post on 28 February 2018 - 10:18
I think there's a new Japanese restaurant in the area, Kohantei I think? Who's tried that?
Latest post on 26 February 2018 - 18:19
Hi ladies, seeking restaurant/bar recommendations within walking distance of Dubai Opera. TIA
We always go to Sean Connolly at the top floor of Dubai Opera, it's a contemporary brasserie with fixed menu to accommodate the show timing. Great food, make sure you reserve as it's always full with Opera attendees.
Latest post on 19 January 2017 - 09:18
Many thanks ladies.
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 19:52
We went to the opening night of Cats and had dinner in the Armani Deli, 2 courses 130aed and 3 courses 160aed. We ate outside on the terrace with full fountain views. The other restaurants in the hotel had 20% off A La Carte for opera goers. Thiptara and Asado also have set menus for opera goers but that's slightly further away.
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 19:52
We went to the opening night of Cats and had dinner in the Armani Deli, 2 courses 130aed and 3 courses 160aed. We ate outside on the terrace with full fountain views. The other restaurants in the hotel had 20% off A La Carte for opera goers. Thiptara and Asado also have set menus for opera goers but that's slightly further away.
Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 07:52
The Armani Hotel is 15 min walk away.
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 15:04
Hi ladies, seeking restaurant/bar recommendations within walking distance of Dubai Opera. TIA Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant is close by, the address hotel is a good 20 minute walk.
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 13:43

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY