visit visa extention | ExpatWoman.com

visit visa extention

Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 08:03
Thanks will check them out.
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 08:19
The rules have changed, you get 10 days grace period, therefore, you can do the visa run between days 31 and 40 . I just did this with a company called elite visa run and was very impressed with the service. The website is very informative.
Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 19:19
Immigration renewal can only be done once and it will be extended for 30 days from the day she does it. Visa runs most people do the Hatta Border runs if you put visa run is the search function above you will find info on the route to take. Many moons ago I used to go on the 29th day
Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 15:23
Hi Ladies, I know there have been so many posts on here about extending visit visas. My mum who's here on holiday (Canadian) wants to renew her visit visa for another 2 months. My questions are: 1. Can she just renew it with immigration directly? Or they do only do 30 days at a time? 2. Where can she otherwise exit the border - what the easiest hassle free option. And does that have to be done just on the 29/30th day or can we drive down earlier/ Any recent experiences / advice etc would be hugely appreciated!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY