Post Natal Massage | ExpatWoman.com

Post Natal Massage

Latest post on 19 August 2021 - 16:31
:(
Hi Rabi Did u got anyone for massage?
Latest post on 19 August 2021 - 15:43
Hello ladies I am also looking for post Natal Massage in Shabiya 12 Abu Dhabi. Also want to know how much time do they take for massage to mother and services will be included. Will really appreciate your help. Tx
Latest post on 07 June 2021 - 19:22
Hi I am looking for post natal massage in Abu Dhabi. I am due within a week and I have scoured the web for someone who can come home and do the massage. Appreciate it if someone could help out....
Latest post on 06 June 2021 - 22:11
Hi I am looking for post natal massage in Abu Dhabi. I am due within a week and I have scoured the web for someone who can come home and do the massage. Appreciate it if someone could help out. I am located in Abu Dhabi - Khalifa City. Please PM me contact details of anyone who could help
Latest post on 02 March 2020 - 11:21
Hi, I had a Karalalite - Indian lady who helped with baby and my massages. She not only helped with my SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction) but also post delivery (STM) stomach that went inside within...
She cared me during the last month.It was an excellent care which didnt receive for my last two pregnNcy.she gave me good back massage and especially the care for my baby.I recommend her with high support.She will help you for reducing your belly and back pain.
Latest post on 13 January 2020 - 13:20
Hi everyone Please recommend any lady for baby and mother massage? Thanks
Hi, Can I have the contact no for post natal massage for baby and mother.
Latest post on 13 January 2020 - 13:16
Great, that is what I was looking for too. Thank you so much again for the contact and information.
Hi, Can I have the contact no for post natal massage for baby and mother.
Latest post on 19 April 2019 - 17:49
Hi Liann, thank you so much for the prompt reply! I was struggling to find some leads.... here in Abu Dhabi...How was your overall experience with the massage ?
An appropriate answer. Good and thanks.
Latest post on 18 April 2019 - 11:33
Hi everyone Please recommend any lady for baby and mother massage? Thanks
Latest post on 04 June 2018 - 23:17
Great, that is what I was looking for too. Thank you so much again for the contact and information.
Most welcome :)
Latest post on 04 June 2018 - 23:06
It was good. It's a proper body massage with hot water and ayurvedic oils. (for mom n baby)
Latest post on 04 June 2018 - 22:55
Hi Liann, thank you so much for the prompt reply! I was struggling to find some leads.... here in Abu Dhabi...How was your overall experience with the massage ?
It was good. It's a proper body massage with hot water and ayurvedic oils. (for mom n baby)
Latest post on 04 June 2018 - 22:55
Latest post on 04 June 2018 - 16:24
Hi. I did find someone. Her name is Ambili. Her no is 056 303 4399. This is for South Indian body massage post delivery.
Latest post on 04 June 2018 - 12:34
Hi Liann23, I am also due soon In July and live in Khalifa park area and am looking for a lady to come home and provide a massage for me. If you were able to find someone, would appreciate the cont...
Hi. I did find someone. Her name is Ambili. Her no is 056 303 4399. This is for South Indian body massage post delivery.
Latest post on 04 June 2018 - 12:23
Hello! I am looking for a post natal massage lady who can come to my house and provide the service for myself and my baby. I am due end of March '17 and we live in Al Reef (close to Yas). We are ...
Hi Liann23, I am also due soon In July and live in Khalifa park area and am looking for a lady to come home and provide a massage for me. If you were able to find someone, would appreciate the contact details. Thank you so much!
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 11:17
Hello! I am looking for a post natal massage lady who can come to my house and provide the service for myself and my baby. I am due end of March '17 and we live in Al Reef (close to Yas). We are willing to pay taxi fare and the massage charges. Any response/recommendation for a great masseuse would be helpful