Anyone tried Chrome gel manicure? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone tried Chrome gel manicure?

Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 10:46

Did anyone ever try it? any feedback on it and which saloons do it?

Latest post on 23 January 2017 - 23:35
I got mine done at We Nails before the holidays. They did a pretty good job with mine, I got rose gold chrome. but after about a week, the chrome started to wear off in the corners of my nails. Regardless, my nails still looked great and I enjoyed them. They are a bit pricey tho, I paid 160 dhs. I believe Dollhouse does them as well but I haven't been there so I don't know how they are. I have read some reviews about them. How long ago was this? Because the price i saw was different... so I am wondering if they changed for 2017 I already had a set of acrylics, so I had just gotten a polish change, so it was 80 for that and 80 more for the chrome, so total 160. If I was getting it done fresh (no acrylics), it would have been 180 total for gel manicure plus the chrome.
Latest post on 23 January 2017 - 12:38
I got mine done at We Nails before the holidays. They did a pretty good job with mine, I got rose gold chrome. but after about a week, the chrome started to wear off in the corners of my nails. Regardless, my nails still looked great and I enjoyed them. They are a bit pricey tho, I paid 160 dhs. I believe Dollhouse does them as well but I haven't been there so I don't know how they are. I have read some reviews about them. How long ago was this? Because the price i saw was different... so I am wondering if they changed for 2017 Dollhouse charge AED100 for the chrome, they also have to apply gel or it doesn't work so add on another 80 then in addition if you want a manicure that's another AED60. Without manicure AED180 with AED240
Latest post on 23 January 2017 - 10:57
I got mine done at We Nails before the holidays. They did a pretty good job with mine, I got rose gold chrome. but after about a week, the chrome started to wear off in the corners of my nails. Regardless, my nails still looked great and I enjoyed them. They are a bit pricey tho, I paid 160 dhs. I believe Dollhouse does them as well but I haven't been there so I don't know how they are. I have read some reviews about them. How long ago was this? Because the price i saw was different... so I am wondering if they changed for 2017
Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 22:02
I got mine done at We Nails before the holidays. They did a pretty good job with mine, I got rose gold chrome. but after about a week, the chrome started to wear off in the corners of my nails. Regardless, my nails still looked great and I enjoyed them. They are a bit pricey tho, I paid 160 dhs. I believe Dollhouse does them as well but I haven't been there so I don't know how they are.
Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 11:02
Did anyone ever try it? any feedback on it and which saloons do it? I had it, it did looks nice but never again. I wanted the rose gold colour and she kept putting too much chrome powder on it so it kept going silver and she could not get it right, finally we got there and then it chipped away after 1wk. not worth it...i wont mention the name of the salon cause I wont go back there the ladies told me it was last two weeks which is didnt
Latest post on 22 January 2017 - 10:53
yes I have tried it and it is just like a gel one but the chrome fades after a week or so

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY