Kilimanjaro - holiday insurance? | ExpatWoman.com

Kilimanjaro - holiday insurance?

Latest post on 25 January 2017 - 18:23

We are off to do our best to get to the top of Kilimanjaro in a couple of weeks and seem to be having trouble finding holiday insurance that covers altitude and mountain evacuation. Have you been? any ideas about travel insurance?

Latest post on 10 May 2017 - 13:48
When my friends went they took the holiday [url=http://www.tameen.ae/en/for-individuals/personal-lines/travel-insurance'>travel insurance[/url'> from oman insurance company. I think it is a good option. Just enquire for more details.
Latest post on 27 January 2017 - 06:01
Have a look at backpackers insurance or mountaineering and trekking insurance policies. We used a backpackers insurance for our DD when she was doing martial arts as it covers many 'extreme' sports. Thanks dally - found one :)
Latest post on 27 January 2017 - 05:59
Hi ajpuae, Was 5 few years ago now, but our DD climbed Kilimanjaro. At the time we got cover from AXA Middle East. It was called Now Health International. I would also check your own insurance as you may be covered and sometimes just have to pay a little bit more on top to get cover. Thanks very much for the info
Latest post on 26 January 2017 - 08:33
Have a look at backpackers insurance or mountaineering and trekking insurance policies. We used a backpackers insurance for our DD when she was doing martial arts as it covers many 'extreme' sports.
Latest post on 26 January 2017 - 07:43
Hi ajpuae, Was 5 few years ago now, but our DD climbed Kilimanjaro. At the time we got cover from AXA Middle East. It was called Now Health International. I would also check your own insurance as you may be covered and sometimes just have to pay a little bit more on top to get cover.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY