UK KS2 Tutor | ExpatWoman.com

UK KS2 Tutor

Latest post on 30 January 2017 - 13:54

Do you know any? Ideally I want a KS2 teacher to prepare my DD for end of KS2 written English exams.

Thank you for your recommendations!

Latest post on 11 March 2017 - 22:51
Ok, Thank you. Am still a bit new to Expat Woman. Have done as you suggested.
Latest post on 07 March 2017 - 15:02
Hello ladies, If you'd like to advertise your tutoring services, please make use of our free classifieds section. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx As a reminder, it's against forum rules to post personal contact information (phone numbers, emails, etc). Thank you :)
Latest post on 06 March 2017 - 21:46
Hi, I am still available to tutor. You could contact me by e mail, it is
Latest post on 05 March 2017 - 13:01
Hi, Were you successful in you search for a tutor? I am Head of Learning Support at a top British Curriculum primary school in Dubai and am available to tutor. I only take on one child at a time. The last child I worked with was successful in their application for a leading UK boarding school so left in December. I have extensive experience in KS2 SATS, comprehension, grammar, spelling and writing. How can people get in touch with you. My friend is looking for a tutor.
Latest post on 04 March 2017 - 18:51
Hi, Were you successful in you search for a tutor? I am Head of Learning Support at a top British Curriculum primary school in Dubai and am available to tutor. I only take on one child at a time. The last child I worked with was successful in their application for a leading UK boarding school so left in December. I have extensive experience in KS2 SATS, comprehension, grammar, spelling and writing. I am also looking for a tutor so please get in touch if you are looking for students if the OP has found someone.. I don't want to cut in!
Latest post on 24 February 2017 - 22:21
Hi, Were you successful in you search for a tutor? I am Head of Learning Support at a top British Curriculum primary school in Dubai and am available to tutor. I only take on one child at a time. The last child I worked with was successful in their application for a leading UK boarding school so left in December. I have extensive experience in KS2 SATS, comprehension, grammar, spelling and writing.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY