Visit to Iran or Jordan - advice please | ExpatWoman.com

Visit to Iran or Jordan - advice please

Latest post on 17 February 2017 - 15:12
Thank you Goku for useful information :cool:
Latest post on 17 February 2017 - 10:55
Hi, Jordan was amazing, we used a local company and our guide Nabil was AMAZING, contact him directly https://www.facebook.com/nabil.abeda I would think twice about visiting Iran, lovely country, but I wouldn't go there now, if you are likely to visit USA for work or pleasure.
Latest post on 11 February 2017 - 08:10
I haven't been for a few years so don't know the going rates. All this info is available online. Air Arabia, FlyDubai are probably the easiest airlines to use from here.
Latest post on 10 February 2017 - 18:57
Thank you for your response Fairy Dust. In your opinion, what is approx budget for airfare and hotel stay in Jordan? I am not talking about 5 * experience :)
Latest post on 09 February 2017 - 11:25
I haven't been to Iran - I don't know your background, but just be aware that there are clothing restrictions and you have to be a bit careful there. Jordan they really don't care. I have been there and it's amazing. I'd go for Joran to be honest.
Latest post on 09 February 2017 - 06:33
Dear ladies, would love to ask your advice on holiday trip to Iran or Jordan. There are some offers, for example trip to Iran/Shiraz for weekend, all included approx. 2800 AED. It is trekking trip, not luxurious one. Any experience? Any lady travelers who can tell me is that expensive? Or any other ways to visit these countries? Thank you in advance :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY