Dubai Desert Road Run - does anybody know how to reach them? | ExpatWoman.com

Dubai Desert Road Run - does anybody know how to reach them?

Latest post on 11 February 2017 - 02:28
Hi Barlas, It appears that they can only be contacted via Facebook or like you said email. As far as I am aware Facebook never actually completely shuts down your account anyway.. So might be an idea to login again ( all your information should still be there) and then you can also message them directly. Wishing you the best of luck and hope your son gets his well deserved trophy. xx:win:
Latest post on 09 February 2017 - 11:34
Well, we did a 3k run as a family - it was our first time ever. It was that Saturday after very bad, windy/rainy Friday. We had to wait for another 1.5 hours for the draws and prizes section of the event but we couldn't stay that long. Next day I learned my son was 3rd in his age category and he is entitled to get a trophy. He is 9 and you, moms, understand how this is important. He was overwhelmed to know that but the trophy.... I am trying to reach the organizers by the email address they have on their website but no response so far. Please anybody if by any chance know any contact details or other means of communications. I don't have Facebook account anymore to write on their page either (not willing to create only for this purpose, honestly). Pleeeeaase

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY