4 days visit to central London | ExpatWoman.com

4 days visit to central London

Latest post on 11 February 2017 - 21:28

Any suggestion? with 3 kids

any suggestions for attractions, shall we book the big bus tour online from here or once we reached to London.
TIA

Latest post on 14 February 2017 - 15:29
Travel card is safe to buy online before travelling from visitbritain shop?
Latest post on 12 February 2017 - 15:07
Thanks denshorty
Latest post on 12 February 2017 - 14:07
A raincoat and umbrella would definitely be advisable! A wheelchair might be tricky, I'm not sure where you'd be able to get one, perhaps e-mail the hotel and see if they can help you.
Latest post on 12 February 2017 - 14:00
denshorty thanks for the details. Hope it will be easy for us. We booked Marriott Maida Vale. Is there any special clothing like rain coat will be required or no. Can I get a wheel chair over there or no. My 3rd one has some special needs and cannot walk too much.
Latest post on 12 February 2017 - 13:10
The BigBus Tour is super easy to buy as you get on, no need to book in advance. Some of the attractions, London eye, London dungeons, Madame Tussauds etc can be cheaper if you buy them in packages online in advance, you can also skip some queues if you book a time slot in advance. Museums are mostly free (well, there is a suggested donation and some special exhibitions you have to pay for), there are some queues inside for some of the more fun bits (the interactive bit in the Science museum for example). Have fun, I loved London!
Latest post on 12 February 2017 - 12:46
Hi,twala2008 We are going 23 Feb till 28th February with kids 13, 12 and 8 years old. I wanna bookHope on and off. Shall I buy now or better to buy in UK?
Latest post on 12 February 2017 - 08:13
Hi. When are you going, UK winter or summer? If summer just by a zone 1-6 family travel card which entitles you to the use of trains, tubes and buses for the whole day and up to midnight. Hope on and off within zone as you wish and it's cheaper than getting the tour buses. As to where to go, just look on the web under what to do and or popular attractions. Note these and when you get to the UK get a tube map and attractions brochures from any station and viola you're off. Enjoy. If you are going now in winter, it's freezing and maybe you will want to get the tour bus. Again Enjoy :-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY