Salt Cave Therapy? | ExpatWoman.com

Salt Cave Therapy?

Latest post on 13 February 2017 - 11:18

Hi, has anyone tried this? My husband has been suffering from a chest infection for the last 4mnths, doctors said it will just take sometime to go but wondered if this salt cave therapy may help?

Latest post on 15 February 2017 - 16:54
since coming to Dubai - I found that I had a chest infection and sore throat and have been recently using a air purifier with all that nanoe technology in it and I no longer have the problem but make sure that you shut the door as you need to make sure of the capacity of it to service the room area.
Latest post on 13 February 2017 - 15:42
Hi, has anyone tried this? My husband has been suffering from a chest infection for the last 4mnths, doctors said it will just take sometime to go but wondered if this salt cave therapy may help? I read about this online and experts claim there is no evidence to back up claims it will help any ailments, they claim that it is no different to relaxing at home for an hour. I know of no good scientific evidence about this approach and see no reason why this should be any better than relaxing in any other quiet environment,’ says Professor Edzard Ernst, a physician and former Professor of Complementary Medicine at Exeter University Malayka Rahman, research officer at Asthma UK, says that while some sufferers have noticed short-term benefits, it is not clear whether that’s down to salt or simply the effect of an hour’s relaxation

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY