Save a kitten's life | ExpatWoman.com

Save a kitten's life

Latest post on 14 February 2017 - 11:57

Hello,

I am temporarily living in Dubai and have found myself caring for a small kitten who was quite ill and is slowly getting better. She is just 1.5kg but I'm not sure how old. I am going to be returning home where I already own two cats that are being fostered while I'm away. Is there anyone that would want to give this kitten a home?

Thank you,
Natalie

[email protected]

Latest post on 05 March 2017 - 12:52
Try post on any relevant Facebook group ideally with a picture. Also contact binkitty collective and 38smiles, there are several animal rescue groups here. I feel so sad for all the street cats here, we adopted all the cats that came with out villa so we now got 5 living in our garden, it cost a fortune in vet bills and food, so I am so happy to see you taking the time a good family for your foster kitten
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 15:44
Hello, I've been trying to post on your classifieds but for some reason it's not allowing me to. Any help would be appreciated.
Latest post on 14 February 2017 - 13:31
Hi Natalie -- if you post on our classifieds with pictures on the Free Pets section we can share it on our social media to help you find them a home :) http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/classified_listing.aspx?se=&cl=15

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY