Pap Smear in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Pap Smear in Dubai?

Latest post on 15 February 2017 - 15:14
I have never had a pap smear test and mainly because any medical procedures get me nervous. However, can anyone recommend where it could be done in Dubai? Please please please go and have one. It is really important that you have these done. They don't hurt at all, I think most people just find it a bit embarrassing however once it is done you will realize how painless it is I use DR Liliana at Healthbay she is a lovely lady with a great bedside manner. Promise us you will go as this is an important checkup to have THank you will check her out!
Latest post on 15 February 2017 - 14:59
I have never had a pap smear test and mainly because any medical procedures get me nervous. However, can anyone recommend where it could be done in Dubai? Please please please go and have one. It is really important that you have these done. They don't hurt at all, I think most people just find it a bit embarrassing however once it is done you will realize how painless it is I use DR Liliana at Healthbay she is a lovely lady with a great bedside manner. Promise us you will go as this is an important checkup to have
Latest post on 15 February 2017 - 14:38
I have never had a pap smear test and mainly because any medical procedures get me nervous. However, can anyone recommend where it could be done in Dubai?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY