Any suggestions for visitors (ladies and 21 yo girl) in March | ExpatWoman.com

Any suggestions for visitors (ladies and 21 yo girl) in March

Latest post on 19 February 2017 - 01:37

Hi all,
I've got my friend and her daughter visiting in March. This is their first time to Dubai so of course we will be do all the usual sights and must dos that we can!
I have done 'visitors sightseeing' many times and was wondering if there was perhaps somethings I may be missing out doing.
Can you ladies share some suggestions of your favourite things to do so I can perhaps add them to my list? TIA :)

Latest post on 19 February 2017 - 09:19
The 21 year old might appreciate a 'night out' to check out the nightlife. Maybe head to one of the ladies nights around town.
Latest post on 19 February 2017 - 09:16
HI I had my sister here recently and took her to do the following: - ras al khor wildlife flamingo viewing area - global village - miracle garden - jbr beach for breakfast - kite beach for a beach day// views of the burj al arab - dubai mall/ fountains - ras al khaima zip lining/ mountain climbing (AMAZING) - abu dhabi day trip to grand mosque, and saadiyat beach. Stopped at last exit on the way back for some truck food. - Mall of emirates - city walk 2 - dune buggy (drive towards ras al khaima on mohammad bin zayed and there is a place on the left side of the highway) - bbq at qudra on the weekend. - nail salon other things we have done with guests are: - city walk 2 rainforest - city walk 2 indoor arcade (much more fun for adults than kids) - go karting in motor city - dubai mall aquarium - desert safari night (included dune bashing in an suv, belly dancer, camel rides, and a buffet) - musandam trip - shooting club (both in jebal ali and sharjah)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY