Trade License for Sale / Free | ExpatWoman.com

Trade License for Sale / Free

Latest post on 21 February 2017 - 14:02
And by the way, someone already contacted me. One who is currently here in UAE and the other one is someone still outside the country.
Latest post on 21 February 2017 - 13:59
Yes you are right.. And i've been to DED office and they told me something on a way to at least reduce the fines since we did not operate for more than 2 yrs now... Anyway, as I've mention, I posted it in case someone is interested..... It might not be as easy as that, but for sure there are also advantages if i give this for free. No pressure... Thank you
Latest post on 21 February 2017 - 08:36
Unfortunately I don't think it's as easy as that. There's a 30 day grace period to renew a trade license after expiry, but then the DED fine you 200dhs for every month after that. So even if you give it for free, anyone taking it still needs to pay several thousand DHS in back fines, unless a freeze was put on the license. - unless that information has changed.
Latest post on 20 February 2017 - 23:14
Oh, I am so sorry Fairy Dust... was so sleepy when i posted it... The expiry date is September 5, 2014... And it is not useless. I knew some people are buying old license since it is not easy to apply for a new one especially for the approval of activities. Yes it is expired and that means you have to renew it... I am willing to give it for free. You just have to pay the sponsor fee at low cost. I can cancel/transfer my share as a partner to you legally in the court. I tried posting this to give chance for others to operate their own business. Unfortunately, i failed on this venture. Otherwise, I will be cancelling the license. Thank you.
Latest post on 20 February 2017 - 08:05
But the license has expired, so isn't it useless? Plus how is it expired a day BEFORE issue. Sure this info is correct?
Latest post on 19 February 2017 - 20:11
I have a trading license in Dubai with the following activities ( Used Cloth and Personal Items, Shoe ,Handbags, leather, imitation jewelry, gifts, perfumes and cosmetics, ready made garments, linens watches trading) Issue Date : September 6, 2012 Expiry Date : September 5, 2014 If anybody is interested to open a new business in line to these activities, you can use this license. I can transfer the partnership to your name, you can have the same sponsor just do the renewal. We don't have any liability. I heard some are interested on existing license.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY