tennis tickets | ExpatWoman.com

tennis tickets

Latest post on 28 February 2017 - 13:31
Hi daffers, I'm sorry but I've sold them now. Hope you manage to get some.
Latest post on 26 February 2017 - 21:14
Hi yankeedoodle, I am selling 2 tickets for Thursday night, men's quarter-finals. They are AED 400 each. I bought 4 but only need two. Let me know if you are interested. Should be a good night with Federer, Murray, Wawrinka all likely to be playing. Hi fluffy frank, are your tickets still available? TIA
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 16:08
Does anyone know if there are still mens tennis tickets available for next week. I know there is nothing on line but don't want to make the trip to the tennis stadium kiosk if they are all sold out. Hi yankeedoodle, Im going to be at the tennis every day for the next couple of weeks as my daughter will be a ball girl. Presently there are tickets available for every day for men's and women's. Happy watching! Thank you very much annorman for the update.
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 00:48
Does anyone know if there are still mens tennis tickets available for next week. I know there is nothing on line but don't want to make the trip to the tennis stadium kiosk if they are all sold out. Hi yankeedoodle, Im going to be at the tennis every day for the next couple of weeks as my daughter will be a ball girl. Presently there are tickets available for every day for men's and women's. Happy watching!
Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 10:05
Hi yankeedoodle, I am selling 2 tickets for Thursday night, men's quarter-finals. They are AED 400 each. I bought 4 but only need two. Let me know if you are interested. Should be a good night with Federer, Murray, Wawrinka all likely to be playing.
Latest post on 21 February 2017 - 16:50
Does anyone know if there are still mens tennis tickets available for next week. I know there is nothing on line but don't want to make the trip to the tennis stadium kiosk if they are all sold out.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY