Bread flour | ExpatWoman.com

Bread flour

Latest post on 27 February 2017 - 13:00
Hi Nadiah, Have you tried making whole wheat bread? I have longed for a bread maker but the family eats whole wheat...let me know and what is the best brand of bread maker? Croissants? WOW! Sounds lovely. I have seen different flours at Organics at the greens. I think its German brand.
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 01:15
Thank you very much everyone .....
Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 16:15
Choithrams sell Tesco Strong Bread Flour at a reasonable price.
Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 15:16
Hi I am moving to Dubai from Sharjah next month, I was wondering if you can easily get bread/bakers flour in Dubai. I have a bread maker and make my own bread/croissants/buns etc here, my husband and kids don't like eating store bought bread products anymore. Thanks Spinneys and Waitrose sell bread flour. I buy from Spinneys. Or you could just buy a high protein flour which is all that's required.
Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 12:22
Hi I am moving to Dubai from Sharjah next month, I was wondering if you can easily get bread/bakers flour in Dubai. I have a bread maker and make my own bread/croissants/buns etc here, my husband and kids don't like eating store bought bread products anymore. Thanks I am sure I have seen it in park and shop and choitrhams, the latter is tescos strong white flour which my Mum used to use for bread etc
Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 10:38
Hi I am moving to Dubai from Sharjah next month, I was wondering if you can easily get bread/bakers flour in Dubai. I have a bread maker and make my own bread/croissants/buns etc here, my husband and kids don't like eating store bought bread products anymore. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY