Hello & The Greens area | ExpatWoman.com

Hello & The Greens area

Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 15:55

Hello Expat Women,

I am very new to EW and Dubai!

I was hoping for some general advise from fellow expats. I have recently moved to The Greens with my husband and on settling in over the past few weeks, I suddenly realise I know nothing about the area and have a lacking social life.

I wondered if there are any fellow greens residents that could advise me in making the most out of the community and/or would like to meet up for a coffee at caribou?

I am also interested to hear any thoughts on a reasonable local supermarket and yoga.

Thank you for any advice in advance ( i am fresh from uk so you will be helping a lot!)

Latest post on 18 March 2017 - 12:19
I'm also new to the greens area. Been here for a little over two weeks now and I'm ready to start meeting some people! Would love to ger together for coffee sometime. I see that sharing personal details is not encouraged on the forum and not sure about how to send a private messages. But I was planning on attending one of the coffee morning at The Hummingbird cafe at MOE, maybe we could meet there? :)
Latest post on 06 March 2017 - 23:12
Definitely join the community Fb page. There is also a group called the real mums of dubai, they have several events and it's a good source for any information about dubai, and lots of mums looking for new friends
Latest post on 06 March 2017 - 16:22
Hello Expat Women, I am very new to EW and Dubai! I was hoping for some general advise from fellow expats. I have recently moved to The Greens with my husband and on settling in over the past few weeks, I suddenly realise I know nothing about the area and have a lacking social life. I wondered if there are any fellow greens residents that could advise me in making the most out of the community and/or would like to meet up for a coffee at caribou? I am also interested to hear any thoughts on a reasonable local supermarket and yoga. Thank you for any advice in advance ( i am fresh from uk so you will be helping a lot!) Hi, welcome to Greens. I often go to Caribou to give my lessons. I'm a Mandarin teacher, so if you are interested to do language exchange, I would like to teach you Chinese. If you are interested, you can contact me. Thanks:)
Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 16:12
Hello Expat Women, I am very new to EW and Dubai! I was hoping for some general advise from fellow expats. I have recently moved to The Greens with my husband and on settling in over the past few weeks, I suddenly realise I know nothing about the area and have a lacking social life. I wondered if there are any fellow greens residents that could advise me in making the most out of the community and/or would like to meet up for a coffee at caribou? I am also interested to hear any thoughts on a reasonable local supermarket and yoga. Thank you for any advice in advance ( i am fresh from uk so you will be helping a lot!) Welcome to the Greens :-) They have a FB forum so you may get more responses there. With regards to a reasonably priced supermarket I shop at Carrefour in the MOE then go to Park and Shop ( Tecom) and Choitrhams Greens for my pork and branded UK items The organic shop by street 1 in the Greens has 20% off the last Friday or Saturday of each month so there are a few bargains to be had

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY