Review of Dr. Johanna Mulder @ City or recommendations for Gynae please | ExpatWoman.com

Review of Dr. Johanna Mulder @ City or recommendations for Gynae please

Latest post on 22 February 2017 - 17:20

I'm expecting my first baby and have been researching best hospitals etc...If anyone has any experience of Dr. Johanna at City I would be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively any other recommendations for great Dr's would be very helpful. Thanks

Latest post on 31 May 2019 - 01:50
So I thought I would update my own post as I am now seeing Dr Johanna Mulder at City Hospital and I can highly recommend her. She is incredibly kind and caring and takes the time to explain everyt...
Hi! Please can you let me know how your delivery experience was with Dr. Johanna Mulder at city hospital? Is she supportive of natural delivery? Would love some more details about your experience with her!
Latest post on 26 March 2017 - 11:05
That's exciting...congrats! Will it be your first ?
Latest post on 25 March 2017 - 21:43
Hi Franky, thanks for the update. Want to chat sometime? I think I am expecting as well although I haven't seen a doctor yet.
Latest post on 22 March 2017 - 10:11
So I thought I would update my own post as I am now seeing Dr Johanna Mulder at City Hospital and I can highly recommend her. She is incredibly kind and caring and takes the time to explain everything to you, she is very calming so if you are at all anxious she is wonderful. I was referred to the Genesis clinic next door to City Hospital for my 12 week NT scan and saw Dr. George - again it was a great experience and I can highly recommend the clinic and Dr. George. Their facilities are first class and Dr. George takes the time to explain everything during the scan and I was amazed at what could be seen at such an early stage of pregnancy.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY