Dermatologist | ExpatWoman.com

Dermatologist

Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 14:36
Thank you so much. That's great to know. I would prefer a female doctor though. By any chance would you have any other recommendations? There is a Belgian DR who gets good reviews i think her name is DR Lecart If you input Dermatologist in the search posts other posts should come up with recommendations Thanks Sarah Lou. I will try her. Fingers crossed she can help as I have developed a strange skin issue, even with a brand new water filter throughout the house.
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 13:45
Thank you so much. That's great to know. I would prefer a female doctor though. By any chance would you have any other recommendations? There is a Belgian DR who gets good reviews i think her name is DR Lecart If you input Dermatologist in the search posts other posts should come up with recommendations
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 13:38
Thank you so much. That's great to know. I would prefer a female doctor though. By any chance would you have any other recommendations?
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 12:11
Hi there, Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist? Thank you very much! I have posted this answer somewhere here recently actually. I cant recommend enough the dermatologist I went to. My friend had acne for a long time and before her wedding he prescribed meds which really helped her in a bout 2-3 months. After hearing about this i went to him because i had a sudden rash around my mouth that would dry and bleed and hurt. After going to him he prescribed a mix of cream for me and in 1 week more than 85% of it went away, in the second week it was completely gone. I have been trying for 2 years i was suffering and no doctor could help me, Above all he is an extremlyyyyy sweet and nice person. http://dralialtukmatchy.ae/dr-ali-al-tukmatchy/
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 10:37
Hi there, Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist? Thank you very much!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY