I have a garage full of bits and bobs would like to donate to Charity | ExpatWoman.com

I have a garage full of bits and bobs would like to donate to Charity

Latest post on 25 February 2017 - 11:20

Hi,

We are leaving Dubai and have lots of miscellaneous things I would like to donate to charity.

Called K9 friends, but their answerphone wasn't working so I couldn't leave a message.

Would like to donate asap.

Thanks.

050 4521192

Latest post on 27 February 2017 - 15:34
Hi, We are leaving Dubai and have lots of miscellaneous things I would like to donate to charity. Called K9 friends, but their answerphone wasn't working so I couldn't leave a message. Would like to donate asap. Thanks. 050 4521192 Hi SheIIAR, I am interested with the beach umbrellas and toys. Could i come over to collect?
Latest post on 26 February 2017 - 19:42
High chair Baby changing mat Christmas light pillows Egyptian picture Large decorative fans Beach umbrellas Towels Vases Baby playmat Baby car seat toy pram Toy truck Lots of books Baby sterilisers Toys Golf club head covers Noodles and lilo for pool Hi ShellAr, I would like some of the books please to take to a village school in Uganda if that's okay. Are the books for nursery and primary school ages? Many thanks, Caroline
Latest post on 26 February 2017 - 09:10
Take my Junk , schools for play equipment and books.
Latest post on 26 February 2017 - 07:35
High chair Baby changing mat Christmas light pillows Egyptian picture Large decorative fans Beach umbrellas Towels Vases Baby playmat Baby car seat toy pram Toy truck Lots of books Baby sterilisers Toys Golf club head covers Noodles and lilo for pool

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY