moving to Singapore | ExpatWoman.com

moving to Singapore

Latest post on 28 November 2022 - 17:24
Before moving to a new home in Singapore my main concern was how to find the best locality to live in a new country. I am happy that Singapore is becoming more sustainable where I can find many options to explore in there.
Latest post on 06 May 2019 - 08:32
Hey mialee77, replied you on a previous thread but just thought i would paste it here to give others the info as well: I moved from NYC to Singapore a while back. The shipping company we contacted was Moovaz - it's not a big company, but i decided to just go with it. I knew i made the right choice when the salesperson (Jerry) contacted me and tried to tailor the whole relocation process to my needs (i.e. budget, explaining volume & waiting time). Basically it's about 6-7k for a full container load (FCL) but would vary according to destination and if you opt for groupage service. The service was excellent! I highly recommend them.
Latest post on 22 April 2019 - 12:12
Hi! I'm moving from Melbourne to Singapore with my family around August this year.. Would need a shipping company to move almost a whole flat of furniture over because i just can't bear to part with them! Does anyone have any company to recommend that won't break the bank? Also, what would the charges/waiting time/services be like? Am at a lost so any advice would help a lot! Many thanks!
Latest post on 27 September 2018 - 20:02
Hey! I'm currently living in Singapore:) Hmmm I think there is a huge disparity between Dubai and SIngapore in terms of pace of life. Not too familiar with Dubai, but for Singapore, we have great c...
Hey! same thoughts!. I've been staying here some time now. Well, I think Singapore has its own uniqueness as compared to where I came from. Education and children care is good but can be a little expensive. We had to switch international schools for our kids once as we just didn't want to pay for that level of fees.
Latest post on 27 September 2018 - 12:47
Hey! I'm currently living in Singapore:) Hmmm I think there is a huge disparity between Dubai and SIngapore in terms of pace of life. Not too familiar with Dubai, but for Singapore, we have great childcare facilities like tuition centers, playrooms for kids etc. Singapore is also not all too expensive if you eat/ go to the right places:)
Latest post on 25 February 2017 - 18:20
Hi we are moving to Singapore later this year from Dubai. we have lived here for quite some time so moving will take a bit of adjusting! we will visit Singapore before we move however I am wondering what your views are on living there or Singapore v Dubai? I believe it is very expensive - I don't plan on working and our baby will be 10 months by then. We are looking to move to District 7.. what is this like? any advice on life in Singapore very welcome :)