DESC vs kings Al Barsha | ExpatWoman.com

DESC vs kings Al Barsha

Latest post on 28 February 2017 - 13:28
My first instinct is DESC between these two, but I don't necessary agree that the not for profit school is always better. And to be fair mostly heard positive reviews about Kings Al Barsha and if that's the school you live closer to it might make sense to pick that one, a child in year 9 could also feel more positive going to school if the facilities are a bit more up to date. I don't think you can go wrong with either, go with you and your child's gut instinct.
Latest post on 27 February 2017 - 21:30
DESC every time, it is a non for profit school and this really comes over in all aspects of school life.
Latest post on 26 February 2017 - 17:57
Hello , my son has been offered a place in year 9 at DESC & kings Al Barsha . Even though kings AB is new , upon visiting I found it amazing however they have no inspection report yet which concerns us a little bit , on the other hand DESC is quite far from m where we will be living however it has an outstanding rating . I'm quite confused about which one to go for as he will be doing GCSE exams in 2 years and I want to make the right choice. Any advise would be helpful .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY