Due May 2017- Recommendations for Gynae/OB/hospital | ExpatWoman.com

Due May 2017- Recommendations for Gynae/OB/hospital

Latest post on 27 February 2017 - 20:22

Hi Everyone,

I am 26 weeks pregnant and still cant decide on the dr. I have been seeing Dr.Ghazala Khan at Mediclinic Welcare and not at all satisfied with her. My insurance covers city, zahra, garhoud pvt hospital. Any recommendations would be highly useful at this time.

I heard good reviews about zahra but then few of my friends suggested that its a horrible hospital. Please share your reviews so I can decide where to register myself.

Thanks

Latest post on 25 March 2017 - 00:10
@artistmom, did u have a c-section or normal delivery? Heard Dr Shama Nawaz is famous for converting normal cases into c-sections?
Latest post on 14 March 2017 - 22:03
I don't know if you are close enough to Al Zahra in Sharjah? I delivered there in January 2016, my doctor was Dr. Shama Nawaz. I liked her, very easy going and direct, and I liked my delivery there as well. I have delivered two babies in Miami, USA and this one in Al Zahra and here in Sharjah was the better experience. The staff were great and I nothing really stuck out to me as bad. I got a little tour of the delivery area and the rooms. Dr. Shama also lives near enough to the hospital so she can be there quick enough for after hour deliveries (what she mentioned to me). Keep in mind that everyone has different experiences! The hospital I delivered at in the USA, all my friends who delivered there also hated the hospital and staff while I did not have any major problems, only a few minor/moderate ones. If you feel up to it I would suggest visiting a doctor or two from each place and get a feel for things. Good luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY