dubai to oman | ExpatWoman.com

dubai to oman

Latest post on 28 February 2017 - 09:51

We may be moving from Dubai to Oman for my husbands work.
Is the cost of living in Oman comparable to that of Dubai? I'm thinking about housing, utilities, food etc.
TIA

Latest post on 27 June 2018 - 23:37
hello everyone we are in the process of relocating to salalah from dubai.. any suggestion. how about unfurnished apartment in salalah.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 05 March 2017 - 06:54
I live in both cities (commute) and find: * Salaries slightly lower in Oman * Food etc around the same * Utilities are lower in Oman * Housing lower in Oman (you get more for your money in Oman) * Luxury items more expensive in Oman - eg brand cosmetics, Nespresso coffee pods * Cars more expensive in Oman * Schools less expensive but fewer options (currently I'm going crazy looking for a new school for my kids) * Oman life is more family orientated and my kids prefer Oman to Dubai. There are so many things to do and places to go in Oman - it's a wonderful country.
Latest post on 01 March 2017 - 21:43
We may be moving from Dubai to Oman for my husbands work. Is the cost of living in Oman comparable to that of Dubai? I'm thinking about housing, utilities, food etc. TIA It's cheaper than Dubai. The UAE and Qatar are comparable however Bahrain and Oman are cheaper