Looking for Business Partners for Investment purpose | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for Business Partners for Investment purpose

Latest post on 22 June 2017 - 11:54
Hey, Rather than looking for a stranger to be your business partner why can't you take a business loan. They are many banks that provide a business loan. You need to get a trade license to start a business and if you have so try to get a business loan for lesser interest comparatively. Try in banks like ADCB, Dubai First they are good with business loans. Emirates Money provides for less interest but not sure about the services.
Latest post on 28 February 2017 - 15:27
i am a serious private investor looking for positive investment opportunities and business partnerships with positive and encouraging profit margin needing additional capital for expansion , i am investing like a private investor and i have ready capital of 50 Million Dollar i am looking for investment partnerships and business owners the following countries and regions are of added priority to me :Middle east ,United Arab Emirates , Qatar ,Sri Lanka, Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman , Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Iran , Turkmenistan, China , Afghanistan , Iraq , Russia , etc . I need serious business proposals from direct business owners no middle men and consultants direct business owners are highly welcome so please send me your positive inquiries to my email directly through my contact email below . N/B I need serious inquiries only no middle men no time wasters no brokers , business owners with already running businesses will be of added advantage .