coffee mornings | ExpatWoman.com

coffee mornings

Latest post on 09 March 2017 - 00:12

Hi Ladies,
Wanted to know where are the coffee morning events held. I live in Discovery Gardens and am new to Dubai and staying home really becomes boring when you dont know many people.So,I am going to brave and attend one.

please advice

Latest post on 31 March 2017 - 07:35
Hi, coffee mornings are difficult for me to attend given my work schedule. Anyone interested in coffee at around 4pm or 5pm weekday evenings in the JBR area/Marina Mall?
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 17:40
hi look under out and about /events it has a list of the,coffee mornings. I am also new but live on the Palm and I am also going to attend a coffee morning soon Hi l will be moving to Dubai mid April, looking for contact s for coffee and lunches, Jenny.
Latest post on 12 March 2017 - 13:40
There's a coffee morning tomorrow in Marina Walk If you're interested.
Latest post on 09 March 2017 - 14:32
This super thank you Admin. and looking forward to see you UKLlady64
Latest post on 09 March 2017 - 14:23
Hi there, We're glad you'd like to join us! You can view our upcoming coffee mornings here: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx#CoffeeMorning Looking forward to seeing you there :) - EW Admin
Latest post on 09 March 2017 - 12:11
hi look under out and about /events it has a list of the,coffee mornings. I am also new but live on the Palm and I am also going to attend a coffee morning soon

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY