Disco/Prom dress for young teen | ExpatWoman.com

Disco/Prom dress for young teen

Latest post on 15 March 2017 - 17:54

Hey ladies,

Would you be able to advise where I can buy/order young girls prom dresses from. My daughter is11 but very small and petite and this is her last year in Primary school. She needs a dress that is more teenager type, but for a small/skinny body - not sure if I am being able to describe this appropriately.
I had ordered an XXS size for my older from ASOS, but she was taller. She wants it to be lacey and fancy, but not kiddish like in Monsoon. Any advice/ recommended websites to refer to appreciated, thanks

Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 16:38
Hey ladies, Would you be able to advise where I can buy/order young girls prom dresses from. My daughter is11 but very small and petite and this is her last year in Primary school. She needs a dress that is more teenager type, but for a small/skinny body - not sure if I am being able to describe this appropriately. I had ordered an XXS size for my older from ASOS, but she was taller. She wants it to be lacey and fancy, but not kiddish like in Monsoon. Any advice/ recommended websites to refer to appreciated, thanks You could try somewhere like river island, miss selfridge and topshop, they sell a lot of 'on trend' dresses in smaller sizes and not at break the bank prices. Miss Selfridge clothes are tiny and they do some lovely long dresses You can be canny and save yourself some money. Try on said dress in Debenhams. Go onto Miss Selfridge site and order online. Shop and ship said dress to Dubai the same works for River island
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 10:51
Hey ladies, Would you be able to advise where I can buy/order young girls prom dresses from. My daughter is11 but very small and petite and this is her last year in Primary school. She needs a dress that is more teenager type, but for a small/skinny body - not sure if I am being able to describe this appropriately. I had ordered an XXS size for my older from ASOS, but she was taller. She wants it to be lacey and fancy, but not kiddish like in Monsoon. Any advice/ recommended websites to refer to appreciated, thanks You could try somewhere like river island, miss selfridge and topshop, they sell a lot of 'on trend' dresses in smaller sizes and not at break the bank prices.
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 08:58
how about the TedBaker or JasperConran dresses at Debenhams... you could also try nextdirect as they have a couple floral prints that would go well for prom

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY