Anyone have a Job description / Staff handbook that I could see for maids / driver etc ... ? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone have a Job description / Staff handbook that I could see for maids / driver etc ... ?

Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 14:32
Hello, other than our maids legal contract, does anyone have any kind of staff handbook or rules and regulation list or handsheet that they may have used or put together at all ? Im about to put my own together for things such as : No guests allowed in maids area unless permission from employers has been given // please let us know when you arrive back at the villa following your day off // TV viewing only in the evenings after 7 p.m. // No photographs of the home or family to be taken or shared on social media ever// Our maid gets on with her housekeeping duties, but we seem to have to keep reminding her about things like the above examples and therefore we wanted to write a little handbook.... to have it all down in writing ...just thought if anyone has any experience with this already it would be really helpful for us , thanks in advance. Any suggestions would be appreciated since we are new to Dubai.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY