Treatments more expensive because using entertainer voucher---why?? | ExpatWoman.com

Treatments more expensive because using entertainer voucher---why??

Latest post on 19 March 2017 - 10:52
Not exactly the same thing, but me and the other half went to a Chinese restaurant a few years ago. Gave them the Entertainer voucher, got the bill and discovered that they'd classed egg fried rice as a main meal! They were adamant that rice is classed as a meal in China. That may be correct but surely they know most people won't realise this, especially when it's not with the main dishes in their menu. We eventually managed to get the bill changed but it took a lot of effort. The manager even refused to come out of hiding and speak to us (this was in a 5 star hotel on SZR by the way). We complained to Entertainer but nobody got back to us. Anyway, rant over!
Latest post on 18 March 2017 - 14:42
If the 150 is a monthly offer then you can't use the entertainer for that, I go to various saloons & use the entertainer , you get the buy one get one free on the listed prices only , it is the same with buffets & hotel rooms if it's on offer you can't use 2 offers at the same time Yes I understand you can't use vouchers with monthly and special offers. This wasn't either, the 150 is in their normal prices menu. It wasn't a special of any kind which is why it is so frustrating!
Latest post on 18 March 2017 - 12:41
If the 150 is a monthly offer then you can't use the entertainer for that, I go to various saloons & use the entertainer , you get the buy one get one free on the listed prices only , it is the same with buffets & hotel rooms if it's on offer you can't use 2 offers at the same time
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 17:10
Thank you ladies. I have been in touch with them. They took my number and someone will apparently phone me back!!!!!
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 16:45
Yesterday I went for a manicure and pedicure. The salon price list said 150AED. When I went to pay she charged me 250AED. I questioned this and pointed out the price on the price list. Her response was, Mam treatments are more expensive when you use an entertainer voucher but next one will be free!! I questioned this again but was told that was the price for the treatment I'd had!!!! I've been using the entertainer for over 3 years now and I've never heard of this before!!! The idea is buy one get one free, but this is just 50AED off!!!! Anyone else? Are they having me on?? I feel I need to contact the management to complain?? They are having you on, speak to the Entertainer as the other posted said. I believe you can make an official complaint to them
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 16:40
They put the price up only to knock it down, you should complain to the entertainer, just an idea
Latest post on 16 March 2017 - 14:55
Yesterday I went for a manicure and pedicure. The salon price list said 150AED. When I went to pay she charged me 250AED. I questioned this and pointed out the price on the price list. Her response was, Mam treatments are more expensive when you use an entertainer voucher but next one will be free!! I questioned this again but was told that was the price for the treatment I'd had!!!! I've been using the entertainer for over 3 years now and I've never heard of this before!!! The idea is buy one get one free, but this is just 50AED off!!!! Anyone else? Are they having me on?? I feel I need to contact the management to complain??

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY