Start up in uae | ExpatWoman.com

Start up in uae

Latest post on 18 March 2017 - 19:49

I am looking for some teaching job in uae. I am master's in information Technology so also looking forward for lecturership in university but didn't getting any positive response.
For school teaching every where they are asking B. Ed and experience. And in university also experience is needed. Can someone help me from where and how to start

Thank in advance

Latest post on 21 March 2017 - 15:51
Hi, It is such a Catch 22 for graduates or people without experience in this region but my suggestion would be to get some work as a 'Shadow Teacher' or 'Special Needs Teacher', I know it is vastly different from your field but it would provide you with the actual teaching experience itself at least, even if you did that for 6 months or a year then it would serve as a platform to progress into your actual subject area, that could be within a high school too, eventually could lead to university level positions...Middlesex University Dubai has a postgraduate degree in Higher Education, all lecturers seem to have it unless they have doctorates... Hope this helps!
Latest post on 21 March 2017 - 13:53
For starters it will be best you gain some experience in your homeland (if you are still there) and then apply in Dubai and also do B-Ed on the way as you cant teach in Dubai without that, its a ministry requirement.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY