Palm Oil | ExpatWoman.com

Palm Oil

Latest post on 19 March 2017 - 18:01

Hey friends,

If anyone can tell me where can I buy Palm Oil in UAE, I want to use it for soap making.

Thanks

TIA

Latest post on 24 December 2017 - 12:24
Hey friends, If anyone can tell me where can I buy Palm Oil in UAE, I want to use it for soap making. Thanks TIA I get mine from souq..the Carotino brand. They are also R.S.P.O certified if that matters to you..I don't have the link but just type palm oil on souq.com and it should show. Cheers! Grateful for the persons that signposted me to get my palm oil. It was very helpful and the seller even gave me a festive period discount..
Latest post on 20 December 2017 - 11:17
Hey friends, If anyone can tell me where can I buy Palm Oil in UAE, I want to use it for soap making. Thanks TIA I get mine from souq..the Carotino brand. They are also R.S.P.O certified if that matters to you..I don't have the link but just type palm oil on souq.com and it should show. Cheers!
Latest post on 19 December 2017 - 01:52
please can anyone direct me to where I can buy palm oil in Dubai. Please its extremely urgent and I need large quantities
Latest post on 08 April 2017 - 13:42
I heard about coconut extra virgin oil for cooking....it seems to be the best and healthy oil to be used for cooking; someone tried it???
Latest post on 01 April 2017 - 19:42
Hello fairy dust, yes, true. As I said I don't want to divulge much here..but yes it is. From a plantation and sustainable source ...
Latest post on 01 April 2017 - 19:39
Please make sure it's sustainable Palm Oil. Palm Oil production is very destructive and has major ethical and environmental impacts. If you can, use something else instead.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY