need your help | ExpatWoman.com

need your help

Latest post on 21 March 2017 - 10:22

hi ladies,
first I would like to wish you a happy mother's day and god bless your families.
i am looking for help from someone who have experience in the market here or already started a business for his own. i want to start my business but still i don't know what. what i am interesting in is a nursery but it needs a big investment and i cant afford it. so i need your ideas in any small business, either online business or a shop, and what is the thing that works in Dubai that will help me to increase my income.
thanks in advance,
regards

Latest post on 15 April 2017 - 09:36
@optimistic well, all I can tell you is wish you all the best. I hope that you will be able to start this because it will be helpful to the people because you'll be part of the growth of the next generation :)
Latest post on 13 April 2017 - 11:47
I forget to add this link, I have read this post yesterday.This is what you actually need to know Source - [url=http://www.corporatelawyersindubai.ae/7-reason-dubai-good-place-start-new-business/'>link[/url'> Hope this also helps you
Latest post on 07 April 2017 - 00:17
Yes, I agree that starting a nursery needs huge investment. My point of view as Dubai is good for most of the business. Entry from other country visitors day to day increase in dubai. So, my advice is you can start a custom design shop or fancy cosmetic shop. In this business, you can get more profit with less investment

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY