cheap blowdry downtown at home | ExpatWoman.com

cheap blowdry downtown at home

Latest post on 23 March 2017 - 14:04
thanks a lot HorizonMum! Will check it out :) Best regards and have a great weekend!
Latest post on 23 March 2017 - 08:45
in Oud Metha, you could go to OASHA SALON... on 8th Street (opp Fish Hut restaurant)... in Karama, you could go to MIRA BEAUTY SALON... same street as Yoko Sizzlers (opposite BurJuman)... plenty of street parking available at both locations... it is preferable to go in the mornings and afternoons as parking is more readily available at those times... keep in mind though that these are small, not-so-fancy salons... however a wash and blow dry is only AED 60
Latest post on 22 March 2017 - 10:27
or Oud Metha would actually be better for me, do you know any names of salons there? thanks a lot!
Latest post on 22 March 2017 - 10:24
thanks HorizonMum! I am certainly willing to do that as well. Where in Karama, do you know names of the salons? and can you easily park your car there? thank you so much!
Latest post on 21 March 2017 - 12:48
sorry not sure about Downtown area but if you can drive 15 minutes away to Karama or Oud Metha or Satwa you will find salons that do a wash and blowdry for AED 60
Latest post on 21 March 2017 - 11:26
Hi, I am looking for a student hairdresser who lives near downtown and is willing to do a blowdry (just a blowdry - not washing) for about 60 AED? I would like to have regular blowdry done but not willing to pay the salon prices.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY