Hen Do / Bachelorette Parties | ExpatWoman.com

Hen Do / Bachelorette Parties

Latest post on 21 March 2017 - 14:57

Hello ladies!

Just a quick bit of research really. I am looking into the possibility of running dance-based hen/bachelorette parties and wondered if there is any appetite for it?

I have routines for various themes such as Gatsby/Charleston, Showgirl and Sensual/Burlesque (no strip, I hasten to add!)

They would be 1.5 hours long, with a small gift for the bride at the end. Participants would learn as much of the routine as they felt comfortable with during the session - it usually depends on numbers and confidence levels.

I would need a minimum of 5 ladies and a maximum of 15 for each party and they could be run on a day/time to suit you. I would take care of hiring a dance studio and have 'party bag' of boas and fans for you to be silly with so all you'd need to do is put on your dancing shoes and turn up!

Thanks a million xx

Latest post on 23 March 2017 - 17:51
Hi Ladies, Thanks for your replies :) Yes it can be done at home rather than a studio - what's your email address and I'll pop you over a message so we can discuss further. Kindest Regards, Beth xx
Latest post on 23 March 2017 - 10:31
I would be interested for an upcoming hen next month but to be held at our house rather than a studio? can you email me
Latest post on 23 March 2017 - 09:53
I'd be interested in that for my bachelorette. I'm not interested in something like the beach boys as it was a bit intense and I don't even drink.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY