Botox near Dubai Marina / mall of Emirates area ? | ExpatWoman.com

Botox near Dubai Marina / mall of Emirates area ?

Latest post on 25 March 2017 - 19:03

Hi can anyone recommend a good place for Botox that's also easy to get to since I don't know my way around yet ?
How much is it here in DXB approximately for two areas ? Thankyou for helping

Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 14:03
I cant remove it as you have both quoted me :-)
Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 10:47
Hi can anyone recommend a good place for Botox that's also easy to get to since I don't know my way around yet ? How much is it here in DXB approximately for two areas ? Thankyou for helping Both the DRs I use sadly aren't near MOE. Expect to pay AED1300-AED1500, avoid the cheap places as they usually water it down or use products that aren't allergan or Dysport I'd avoid saying things like that, as you can't prove it!
Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 09:44
Hi .. I go to Cosmsurge at Habtoor tower in Marina Botox range btween 1,300 to 1,500 Dr. Afifi I will try here I think , thanks , is it easy to walk from Marina mall ? Thank you
Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 09:41
Hi can anyone recommend a good place for Botox that's also easy to get to since I don't know my way around yet ? How much is it here in DXB approximately for two areas ? Thankyou for helping Both the DRs I use sadly aren't near MOE. Expect to pay AED1300-AED1500, avoid the cheap places as they usually water it down or use products that aren't allergan or Dysport Thankyou ... never heard of watering down before !! Eek ....
Latest post on 26 March 2017 - 08:53
Hi .. I go to Cosmsurge at Habtoor tower in Marina Botox range btween 1,300 to 1,500 Dr. Afifi

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY