Hair crisis right before my wedding! Help | ExpatWoman.com

Hair crisis right before my wedding! Help

Latest post on 26 March 2017 - 02:07

Hi,

I am getting married in another 6 months and my hair looks terrible. 2 years back, I got my hair permenantly straightened. so my ends are rough and dry and suddenly straight. ( rest is wavy). Last year I dyed my hair red and now it has faded out and look like a dirty brown that looks terrible. I am going to be having an indian wedding and cutting my hair and I am supposed to have long hair for the wedding day and about a month after that.

Since I plan on chopping it off a month later, I do not want to spend too much on colouring or any treatment. How well does hair extensions work and how is easy is it to use? Also what would it cost me approximately. If you have had hair extensions, please let me know. If not please suggest me what could be done.

Latest post on 06 April 2017 - 11:52
You could even try an entire wig - these can be ordered online from places like wigsmart.co.uk and are not very expensive or perhaps someone does wigs in Dubai. You' ll then get the ''entire'' look with a wig not a mixture of hair piece and own hair.- the difference between the 2 can show - especially in strong sun light.
Latest post on 06 April 2017 - 06:50
Why don't you just get your hair died a decent colour - reds ALWAYS wash out and are high maintenance, have a treatment to restore some health in your hair and find a good hairstylist that can use clip in extensions for your wedding day.
Latest post on 05 April 2017 - 17:03
Hi, I am getting married in another 6 months and my hair looks terrible. 2 years back, I got my hair permenantly straightened. so my ends are rough and dry and suddenly straight. ( rest is wavy). Last year I dyed my hair red and now it has faded out and look like a dirty brown that looks terrible. I am going to be having an indian wedding and cutting my hair and I am supposed to have long hair for the wedding day and about a month after that. Since I plan on chopping it off a month later, I do not want to spend too much on colouring or any treatment. How well does hair extensions work and how is easy is it to use? Also what would it cost me approximately. If you have had hair extensions, please let me know. If not please suggest me what could be done. Hi, I prefer to clip in hair extensions. Try www.belezahairboutique.com Delivery within UAE is free!
Latest post on 26 March 2017 - 08:51
Hi, I am getting married in another 6 months and my hair looks terrible. 2 years back, I got my hair permenantly straightened. so my ends are rough and dry and suddenly straight. ( rest is wavy). Last year I dyed my hair red and now it has faded out and look like a dirty brown that looks terrible. I am going to be having an indian wedding and cutting my hair and I am supposed to have long hair for the wedding day and about a month after that. Since I plan on chopping it off a month later, I do not want to spend too much on colouring or any treatment. How well does hair extensions work and how is easy is it to use? Also what would it cost me approximately. If you have had hair extensions, please let me know. If not please suggest me what could be done. Most hair extension stay in for 3 months. I have found the keratin bonds to be the best and they didn't wreck my hair when they were removed. Slam salon near Ace Hardware on SZR do the tape ones. Tapes are much cheaper than the keratin bonds and you can remove them every 3 months, have them washed and reused. Go and see a reputable hairdresser for a consultant. Sadly judging by your post you are going to have to spend a bit to get your hair sorted

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY