Learning Arabic vs Mandarin | ExpatWoman.com

Learning Arabic vs Mandarin

Latest post on 26 March 2017 - 10:39

Hi All
I am thinking of learning a new language.
Whilst it seems logical to learn Arabic whilst im here, i feel mandarin might be more useful? What do you think and can anyone suggest a good teacher?

Thanks

Latest post on 06 April 2017 - 10:10
Hi All I am thinking of learning a new language. Whilst it seems logical to learn Arabic whilst im here, i feel mandarin might be more useful? What do you think and can anyone suggest a good teacher? Thanks Hi there, I am a native Arabic speaker currently (re) learning Mandarin. If you need advise on Mandarin teachers, I am happy to help. As for which to choose, depends on what your plans are. Thinking of moving/working in Asia? Please share with me you're recommendations. I am not planning on a move to Asia just yet, but i feel like in the coming years Asia will be an emerging market and speaking Mandarin will be more valuable than Arabic? Work wise.
Latest post on 05 April 2017 - 16:26
Hi All I am thinking of learning a new language. Whilst it seems logical to learn Arabic whilst im here, i feel mandarin might be more useful? What do you think and can anyone suggest a good teacher? Thanks Hi there, I am a native Arabic speaker currently (re) learning Mandarin. If you need advise on Mandarin teachers, I am happy to help. As for which to choose, depends on what your plans are. Thinking of moving/working in Asia?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY