Looking to buy appartmnet or town house in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Looking to buy appartmnet or town house in Dubai

Latest post on 27 March 2017 - 09:49

Dear All;

looking for your help, we are looking to buy 2 bed rooms apartment or town house in Dubai instead of just renting it , which place and price is affordable ??

Thank you in Advance

Latest post on 02 May 2017 - 19:24
Good evening! To say the truth it is good time for buying property in Dubai, because the market is down. But as 2020 is coming prices soon will start to grow again. If you want to buy, it is a perfect time. And as the guys told you, it depends on a budget. And what you need: close to the sea, school, molls and etc. I'm working in Real Estate, and don't want to advertise here anything. If you want, I can give you advice. We are dealing with cheap and expensive apartments. So, wish you good luck in your searching. Don't hesitate to ask questions.
Latest post on 01 April 2017 - 10:10
Before you buy do talk to the Building Management company as they can shed a lot of light into service charges, the age of the building (more than 10 years old and a lot of issues will start popping up), their AC system (ie. how often they maintain that, if the generator will need changing - that will cost extra in service charges in the future), if they clean the water tank properly, etc...we went through it all, the only things that are added: your service charges and then everything that is beyond your front door becomes your responsibility, including changing the insulation around AC pipes every 3 years to avoid leakage, change the water heaters as they will leak or you'll water will become brown, etc...but it's so good to live in your own apartment as you can renovate it, make it homier, etc...Good luck!
Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 22:57
Yes, it all really depends on your budget because once you have bought a place you also have to pay for the yearly maintenance which goes up or down depending on the area you choose. The best way would be to explore your options with the real estate ppl.
Latest post on 28 March 2017 - 23:04
It depends on what you find affordable. I think JVC and JVt are in a quite good location without being crazy expensive. JLT is a bit lower than the Marina for example, but still has excellent location with all towers not being to far from the metro.
Latest post on 28 March 2017 - 13:42
Try searching on websites like propertyfinder.ae and bayut.com, it will give you idea of the prices and sizes in different locations, it will help you to narrow the search to like 2-3 locations, which you can visit and go to the viewings to check out the quality and facilities in particular buildings. I work as real estate agent, so let me know if you need any advise or want to see some projects. Best of luck with the search :)
Latest post on 27 March 2017 - 11:33
It all depends what your budget is, and what area you want to be in/close too. I am also looking with my husband for an apartment because we are so tired of renting, we might as well get our own place.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY