Single mother with law degree moving to dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Single mother with law degree moving to dubai

Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 11:22

Hi!

Please, if possible, let me know your thoughts/ideas for my situation.

I am just about to complete my law degree. I am 31 years old and am a single mother to a 5 year old girl. From New Zealand, only English speaking.

What are my job options for over there and what about childcare and home help?

I just need to know the possible options and whether it's even worth me considering relocating?

Thanks

Latest post on 07 May 2017 - 11:38
Hi! Please, if possible, let me know your thoughts/ideas for my situation. I am just about to complete my law degree. I am 31 years old and am a single mother to a 5 year old girl. From New Zealand, only English speaking. What are my job options for over there and what about childcare and home help? I just need to know the possible options and whether it's even worth me considering relocating? Thanks You also need the permission, in writing, from your child's father to allow residency in Dubai and to gain sponsorship for him/her from the company you are working for.
Latest post on 11 April 2017 - 11:12
For a new graduate there are limited to no job proslects here. A number of NQ lawyers are in paralegal roles. As a non-Arab expat you can only ever be a legal advisor rather than a jnr or snr lawyer so you cannot represent xlients in court. If your heart is set on UAE then get at least 2 years PQ experience under your belt.