Keratin Blow Out | ExpatWoman.com

Keratin Blow Out

Latest post on 04 April 2017 - 18:13
how long does it stay? That really depends entirely on your hair type and how often you wash it. You have to bear in mind that these aren't straightening treatments, but smoothing treatments. If you have very wavy/curly hair, it won't get rid of that completely, but made it smoother and more manageable and take out the frizz. To give you an example, I have wavy/frizzy hair and washed my hair about 4 times a week - although every day if I'm gyming. The old kerastraight treatments probably lasted about 3 -4 months. The new formula - forget it, does absolutely nothing for my hair, because they basically removed the active ingredient, which is why I opened for the Brazilian Blowout instead, which last about 4 months.
Latest post on 04 April 2017 - 15:25
I got it done mid January and it's still nice. I've coloured my hair a few times since then too. I did the formaldehyde free one as my hair is thin and I didn't want it too flat. It's not as strong as the regular keratin but it still worked. If you want smoother, they recommend the regular keratin. It's so shiny and soft and manageable, it's great!! So much easier to style and less frizz.
Latest post on 03 April 2017 - 15:15
how long does it stay?
Latest post on 03 April 2017 - 09:45
I've done KERAPLEX at Essentials Salon Al Wasl Road. Its AMAZING!! Its Olaplex and Keratin together, similar to the Brazilian Blowout. There is an offer on this month, i think 25% off? It was featured in Harpers Bazaar last month!
Latest post on 01 April 2017 - 08:14
I've used Aliza for a couple of Brazilian blowouts and her charges start at 800dhs for shoulder length hair for that. Are you talking about Kerastraight? I used to have these, but stopped as they changed the formula and the way it's done and I found it's no where near as effective as it used to be - basically they removed the active ingredient, which is formaldehyde - the Brazilian Blow out still has this, which is why I find it better.
Latest post on 01 April 2017 - 07:29
Hi Sarah, I have gone to a hairdresser Aliza as per recommendations on this website. She is excellent and knowledgeable about hair treatments. Not sure if she does home service, or how much she will charge. You can contact her
Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 13:23
Hello! I was wondering if someone can tell me where the best place to have a Keratin Blow Out with a reasonable price for a medium length hair is? I also wanted to ask about the best hair keratin products that you know of or have tried. Do you know of any good mobile hairdressers who can do that? Thank you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY