Family advice | ExpatWoman.com

Family advice

Latest post on 25 April 2017 - 10:40
Sorry to hear about this but such instances are on the rise here these days. Dubai separation can be dealt with pro-bono legal team from Indian consulate. Call their helpline for guidance as then the case will be filed under Indian jurisdiction. I have friends who have used the pro bono team headed by a lady here and she always shares the best possible advise once she ascertains the situation after counselling. Indian consulate has a good team for this......
Latest post on 19 April 2017 - 17:35
Hi i am 27 year old married having 2 daughters 4yrs and 2 yrs working as a nursery teacher since last 8 months.My husband always sends me to india coz of financial crisis. This time he wants to me to leave my job and go to India and stay for 2 years. He has been having an affair since last 2 years but he says it's not now. We are on the verge of getting separated. He does not want to do the procedures in uae and he wants to do it in my home country india. I want to know what would be best for me and my kids. He is going to take me India this weekend and we r gonna decide in front of our parents. I'm sorry you have to go through this. My best advise would be to speak to your current employer and see if they can sponsor you and your kids. Having done that, I would suggest going ahead with the separation / divorce proceeding in India and not in UAE as it can get tricky and complicated and Husbands can get full custody of the kids. If you choose to go down the counseling route, still speak to your employer about sponsoring you (if they have not) and keep your bank accounts separate. Stay strong.
Latest post on 19 April 2017 - 12:51
Hi Suzana,so sorry to hear about that...Labello861 is rite..I too think u should try counseling .....that can help.really hope this issue s solved..good luck.....
Latest post on 19 April 2017 - 12:21
sorry to hear about that suzana, did u try counseling, theres a great one called dr. maha nasrallah, shes in jumeirah clinic in sunset mall. shes helped me and my husband with a rough patch (not cheating). hopefully u can work out something and solve this issue. good luck to u!
Latest post on 19 April 2017 - 09:32
Hi i am 27 year old married having 2 daughters 4yrs and 2 yrs working as a nursery teacher since last 8 months.My husband always sends me to india coz of financial crisis. This time he wants to me to leave my job and go to India and stay for 2 years. He has been having an affair since last 2 years but he says it's not now. We are on the verge of getting separated. He does not want to do the procedures in uae and he wants to do it in my home country india. I want to know what would be best for me and my kids. He is going to take me India this weekend and we r gonna decide in front of our parents.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY