Belly Dancer | ExpatWoman.com

Belly Dancer

Latest post on 19 April 2017 - 16:08

Good afternoon ladies,
I'm organising a small party for hubby in a small venue for his 40th birthday, the trouble is, I don't earn a great deal each month, but would like to find a belly dance to mark the occasion and make it memorable. I have tried a entertainment site but I am still waiting a response and think it could be costly!!
I would truly appreciate a recommended belly dancer or something similar, from one of you as I only require a twenty minute dance just to mark the occasion?

This actually doesn't sound to great but sincerely don't know how to write it any other way!!!!:confused::party:

Latest post on 12 May 2017 - 09:46
Thank you Ladies
Latest post on 26 April 2017 - 11:52
theres a belly dancer/ model called graciela pischner, u can see her on instagram and get in touch with her
Latest post on 19 April 2017 - 18:40
Hi Lou101 Please be really careful looking for belly dancers that don't come through an entertainment booking agency as you might get more than you bargained for...... It might be easier for you to arrange your party at a 'reputable' location that has Arabic entertainment as part of it's programme. I would check out the venue in advance to see that the place and the atmosphere is to your liking.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY