Live In Kenyan Nanny Available | ExpatWoman.com

Live In Kenyan Nanny Available

Latest post on 20 April 2017 - 18:35

i Ladies,
It is with heavy heart that I post this ad about our live in nanny (kenyan national). She has been with us for 3 years, she is just like any other family member to us. She joined us in Dubai when my daughter was 5 months old who is now 3.5 yrs and my second one (son) is now 22 months old. She is very good at all domestic work, very hardworking (would never cheat), extremely loving and patient with kids, v polite. We moved from Dubai to Turkey 2 yrs ago and we brought her along. Reason we have to let go is that we are moving to Germany now because of my husband's job and there is no way a non eu citizen is granted a nanny/domestic helper visa for germany. We tried all possible legal ways .. Our family is very devastated that she has to go and the least I can do is to find her an equally good home to continue working, as she is very ambitious about her kids studies, they are in good schools back in kenya, she is a widow, 35 years old and would want to see her kids have a better future.

She is available once we move to Germany which would roughly be between end july to mid august. Her visa here in Turkey also expires end august so anyone interested in hiring her in UAE can sponsor her from then onwards.

Her preference is to work in UAE than Turkey, one reason she will miss us here, other equally important ones are the language barrier here. She knows Dubai very well as a city, has some support system there in terms of church friends and she is a very good practicing Christian. She speaks exceptionally good english and is a very pleasant person to be around.

If there was anyway we could manage to get her a visa I would have never let her go, my kids adore her.

I guess enough said ... if you need any further details you can post back here

Latest post on 19 February 2018 - 08:50
I can assist you get another one if interested. email me your No. we talk
Hi both - please make use of our free classifieds in your search for employment or hiring home help Thanks!
Latest post on 08 February 2018 - 23:21
[quote=nannygirl][quote=njj]i Ladies, It is with heavy heart that I post this ad about our live in nanny (kenyan national). She has been with us for 3 years, she is just like any other family membe...
Hello I have just seen your message and really impressed. I hope I am not too late to write but I would like to hire a maid with good references. . If she is available we do want to talk to her. We are family of 3 members. I have 2.5 years old child. Thanks in advance.
Latest post on 18 September 2017 - 11:02
Hi nannygirl and njj, I understand this is an old thread however I am trying to ascertain whether or not njj has successfully found a new family for her nanny? If not I am very interested. We have just recently moved from Australia and I have a 1.5yr and 3.5yr old. Looking for a genuine and trusted nanny who can become part of the family. Can you kindly let me know if she is still available? Thanks :)
Latest post on 14 June 2017 - 18:59
i Ladies, It is with heavy heart that I post this ad about our live in nanny (kenyan national). She has been with us for 3 years, she is just like any other family member to us. She joined us in Dubai when my daughter was 5 months old who is now 3.5 yrs and my second one (son) is now 22 months old. She is very good at all domestic work, very hardworking (would never cheat), extremely loving and patient with kids, v polite. We moved from Dubai to Turkey 2 yrs ago and we brought her along. Reason we have to let go is that we are moving to Germany now because of my husband's job and there is no way a non eu citizen is granted a nanny/domestic helper visa for germany. We tried all possible legal ways .. Our family is very devastated that she has to go and the least I can do is to find her an equally good home to continue working, as she is very ambitious about her kids studies, they are in good schools back in kenya, she is a widow, 35 years old and would want to see her kids have a better future. She is available once we move to Germany which would roughly be between end july to mid august. Her visa here in Turkey also expires end august so anyone interested in hiring her in UAE can sponsor her from then onwards. Her preference is to work in UAE than Turkey, one reason she will miss us here, other equally important ones are the language barrier here. She knows Dubai very well as a city, has some support system there in terms of church friends and she is a very good practicing Christian. She speaks exceptionally good english and is a very pleasant person to be around. If there was anyway we could manage to get her a visa I would have never let her go, my kids adore her. I guess enough said ... if you need any further details you can post back here This one is my former house girl in Kenya, am currently in Dubai for those who would have any query about her. Madam Njj, wish you all the best! My girl welcome back to Dubai, hopefully you will get a nice family. hey :) yes thats you.. so everyone now you just don't have one reference but infact 2 references for my nanny. this user nanny girl is the one from whom i hired my nanny. she worked with her first and we hired her from her reference. so there you go what better could be than 2 very authentic references. :)
Latest post on 14 June 2017 - 18:27
Hi njj Are you still trying to find your maid a job? I am looking for a trustworthy lady for a full time housemaid position. I havent figured out how to send a private message yet so if you are interested please send me your contact details. Thsnk you! Sorry got busy with a lot of stuff and since ppl were looking for nanny available from June when i posted this ad so i decided i will follow up in june for ppl looking for nanny to join end july or august.. yes she is available .. u can contact me on nadia.javed at the rate gmail.com
Latest post on 14 June 2017 - 18:25
Hi. I'm actually looking for a nanny. Please let me know how we can proceed. Hi yes we are looking for a family for her. You can contact me on nadia.javed at the rate gmail.com
Latest post on 14 June 2017 - 18:22
i Ladies, It is with heavy heart that I post this ad about our live in nanny (kenyan national). She has been with us for 3 years, she is just like any other family member to us. She joined us in Dubai when my daughter was 5 months old who is now 3.5 yrs and my second one (son) is now 22 months old. She is very good at all domestic work, very hardworking (would never cheat), extremely loving and patient with kids, v polite. We moved from Dubai to Turkey 2 yrs ago and we brought her along. Reason we have to let go is that we are moving to Germany now because of my husband's job and there is no way a non eu citizen is granted a nanny/domestic helper visa for germany. We tried all possible legal ways .. Our family is very devastated that she has to go and the least I can do is to find her an equally good home to continue working, as she is very ambitious about her kids studies, they are in good schools back in kenya, she is a widow, 35 years old and would want to see her kids have a better future. She is available once we move to Germany which would roughly be between end july to mid august. Her visa here in Turkey also expires end august so anyone interested in hiring her in UAE can sponsor her from then onwards. Her preference is to work in UAE than Turkey, one reason she will miss us here, other equally important ones are the language barrier here. She knows Dubai very well as a city, has some support system there in terms of church friends and she is a very good practicing Christian. She speaks exceptionally good english and is a very pleasant person to be around. If there was anyway we could manage to get her a visa I would have never let her go, my kids adore her. I guess enough said ... if you need any further details you can post back here This one is my former house girl in Kenya, am currently in Dubai for those who would have any query about her. Madam Njj, wish you all the best! My girl welcome back to Dubai, hopefully you will get a nice family. ummm Nannygirl who is this? sorry i didn't figure out.. are you the one from whom i hired her?
Latest post on 12 June 2017 - 10:44
Hi. I'm actually looking for a nanny. Please let me know how we can proceed.
Latest post on 04 May 2017 - 07:42
Hi njj Are you still trying to find your maid a job? I am looking for a trustworthy lady for a full time housemaid position. I havent figured out how to send a private message yet so if you are interested please send me your contact details. Thsnk you!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY