Looking for Bolivian maid working illegaly with our visa | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for Bolivian maid working illegaly with our visa

Latest post on 21 April 2017 - 07:51

Hi ladies! I would appreciate if anyone can give me any info about a Bolivian Maid wich is using my husband visa to work or to look for a work in dubai.

Maybe you ve heard of a Bolivian maid whos looking for a job or something, beware aswell cause she and her family are very difficult people to deal with and she's already being reported as an ABsconding maid at Inmigration Dubai and whoever is giving her a job would have to pay a fine and may have nore problems with inmigration.

Fist I would like to share with you this info : we bring to dubai this Bolivian lady( her name is Y.A.M )on may 2015 to work with us in dubai as a full time maid for the period of 2 years

We spend lots of money and time preparing her employment visa (since she's bolivian the visa costs us a fortune) tickets form Bolivia,salary (as we offer her very good salary)

After one year she decided she needs to go back to Bolivia when we had an agreement that she ll stay for 2 years, eventhougth she was a terrible maid i told her she needed to stay cause we spend lots if money on order to bring her to Dubai

In the end after her family back home threatening us and made us live a nigthmare ( we even had to hire a lawyer ) we send her back in june 2016
Since her visa was so comolicated to obtain as per her nationality finally it was done at the moment she was living the country, inmigration advice us to wait for 6 months in order to cancel the visa. And at the moment we wanted to do this we realize she entered the country 2 times after we send her back.

The thing is she is in dubai rigth now
She doesn t speak English at all and im presuming that shes loocking for a job in latino comunity or who knows where
Her visa expires on 2018

We already put the absconding order at inmigration but i m decided to find her, because she not only made us spend lots of money she made us live a nigthmare in order to send her back home and now if she wants to be in dubai,work in dubai ,she ll have to do it with her own visa and not under my husband visa

If anyone was offered a Bolivian maid or has some info please send me a message
Thanks a lot

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY