Looking for a live in nanny | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a live in nanny

Latest post on 22 April 2017 - 21:16

Hello,

We are a family of 3, we have a 2 years old boy and we are expecting the 2nd by november.
We are looking for a live in nanny/housemaid to join our family as of june 1st.
We are living in dubai marina, i am a working mother, therefore, her priority will taking care of the kids, especially the newborn since the eldest goes to the the nursery already; in addition to the house chores.
She will have her own bedroom attached to her own bathroom.
Salary to be discussed based on qualifications and experience.
Previous reference is necessary.
Our current nanny has been with us since the born of my eldest, and she is leaving home to get married.
We are looking for someone whom we can consider a family member.
If interested, Please contact me.
Thank you

Latest post on 27 April 2017 - 08:50
Hello Mayssa, Please make use of our free classifieds instead in your search for a nanny. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Good luck in your search :) - EW Admin
Latest post on 26 April 2017 - 19:09
Hello, We are a family of 3, we have a 2 years old boy and we are expecting the 2nd by november. We are looking for a live in nanny/housemaid to join our family as of june 1st. We are living in dubai marina, i am a working mother, therefore, her priority will taking care of the kids, especially the newborn since the eldest goes to the the nursery already; in addition to the house chores. She will have her own bedroom attached to her own bathroom. Salary to be discussed based on qualifications and experience. Previous reference is necessary. Our current nanny has been with us since the born of my eldest, and she is leaving home to get married. We are looking for someone whom we can consider a family member. If interested, Please contact me. Thank you Can I try applying to your post.my contact number is
Latest post on 22 April 2017 - 22:01
Hi there.. I saw your post and wanted to contact you as I have posted an ad for our nanny who has to leave us unfortunately due to our move... I am posting my ad below.. if you are interested kindly contact me and we can talk in detail.. "It is with heavy heart that I post this ad about our live in nanny (kenyan national). She has been with us for 3 years, she is just like any other family member to us. She joined us in Dubai when my daughter was 5 months old who is now 3.5 yrs and my second one (son) is now 22 months old. She is very good at all domestic work, very hardworking (would never cheat), extremely loving and patient with kids, v polite. We moved from Dubai to Turkey 2 yrs ago and we brought her along. Reason we have to let go is that we are moving to Germany now because of my husband's job and there is no way a non eu citizen is granted a nanny/domestic helper visa for germany. We tried all possible legal ways .. Our family is very devastated that she has to go and the least I can do is to find her an equally good home to continue working, as she is very ambitious about her kids studies, they are in good schools back in kenya, she is a widow, 35 years old and would want to see her kids have a better future. She is available once we move to Germany which would roughly be between end july to mid august. Her visa here in Turkey also expires end august so anyone interested in hiring her in UAE can sponsor her from then onwards. Her preference is to work in UAE than Turkey, one reason she will miss us here, other equally important ones are the language barrier here. She knows Dubai very well as a city, has some support system there in terms of church friends and she is a very good practicing Christian. She speaks exceptionally good english and is a very pleasant person to be around. If there was anyway we could manage to get her a visa I would have never let her go, my kids adore her. I guess enough said ... if you need any further details you can post back here" Good luck with your nanny search

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY