Looking for a hairdresser could with styling long hair... | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a hairdresser could with styling long hair...

Latest post on 27 April 2017 - 13:37
Thank you ladies. I ended up going back to Salon Ink where I hadn't been for several years. Saw Natalie. Lovely lady, very talented and she gave me a whole new style. Have a great weekend :) Fab place I used to go there back when they first opened :-)
Latest post on 27 April 2017 - 13:24
Thank you ladies. I ended up going back to Salon Ink where I hadn't been for several years. Saw Natalie. Lovely lady, very talented and she gave me a whole new style. Have a great weekend :)
Latest post on 27 April 2017 - 11:49
......Ladies Can anyone recommend a great hairdresser that is good with styling and colouring long hair? Been to my hairdresser for many years and am now looking for a change. TIA Above Salon, Emilya...she is fantastic, perfectionist!
Latest post on 27 April 2017 - 10:17
I have also tried Essentials was very satisfied with their service.
Latest post on 27 April 2017 - 09:43
Essentials are brill!! I have been to all of the stylists there on different occasions from long hair to short hair! They have offers on each month too which are great!
Latest post on 25 April 2017 - 16:10
......Ladies Can anyone recommend a great hairdresser that is good with styling and colouring long hair? Been to my hairdresser for many years and am now looking for a change. TIA I have very long blond hair and go to Slam
Latest post on 24 April 2017 - 16:07
......Ladies Can anyone recommend a great hairdresser that is good with styling and colouring long hair? Been to my hairdresser for many years and am now looking for a change. TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY