Modeling Agency | ExpatWoman.com

Modeling Agency

Latest post on 26 April 2017 - 15:00

Hi All,

Can someone please advice on the best kids Modeling Agency in Dubai.

Your help is highly appreciated!
:)

Latest post on 08 May 2017 - 09:59
Hi Nabzsasadi, There are loads around in the UAE but my girls worked with MMG Talent for about 3 years when they were kids. For them it was just like playing and they love dressing up and meeting other kids - their staff would always be really nice and there were always lots of freebies. They eventually got bored of it when they reached their teens and wanted to do what their friends were doing. However, highly recommended and their savings accounts have far better balances than I do :-) Happy modelling! Thanks a lot Annorman:cool:
Latest post on 26 April 2017 - 23:20
Hi Nabzsasadi, There are loads around in the UAE but my girls worked with MMG Talent for about 3 years when they were kids. For them it was just like playing and they love dressing up and meeting other kids - their staff would always be really nice and there were always lots of freebies. They eventually got bored of it when they reached their teens and wanted to do what their friends were doing. However, highly recommended and their savings accounts have far better balances than I do :-) Happy modelling!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY